Format: Live presentation in a virtual studio
Place: Vogelsänger Studios, Neufahrn near München
Date: 7. July 2020
Duration: 90 minutes
• Virtual studio set with several camera perspectives
• 2 different online conference systems. 1 group of participants uses Google Meet, another user uses Zoom
• Viewers in the stream can ask questions via chat
• Construction of a virtual studio with green background as a green set
• Integration of both systems in one video mixer. Feed of the sound signals to all external participants and the studio
• Livestreaming via Video.Taxi using the chat function
Vogelsänger Studios in Neufahrn near Munich
Some specialist departments were connected live, some with their own virtual backgrounds.
In the live lectures the participants spoke freely, but also showed presentations and animated 3D views of e.g. furniture.
All connected participants were visible to the presenter, the director and the audience at the stream.
The CEO of Vogelsänger Studios, Cord Vogelsänger, welcomes the audience.
By designing a bright, friendly room in loft style, the transmission gained in quality.
The connected participants were also visible on the large monitor in the studio.
The audience could participate via chat.
At the same time, the viewers were questioned by means of a survey and the results were recorded live.
The principle of chromakeying: the presenter in the studio, without the colour green. This is filtered out and replaced by graphics.
In this way, the presenter acts against a green background, without the well-rehearsed, virtual studio set.
May we advise you on your project?
We would be happy to advise you on your next project. We offer all intensity levels of know-how transfer, from a short telephone consultation to a 1-day workshop. Simply choose the date that suits you best.